in a Dedicated webinars, Eric Churet and François Burneau will address the peculiarities of inheritance in the context of the Franco-British 1963 Treaty between France and the United Kingdom, both at the civil level (which laws apply and how to determine?) and at the tax level, especially through tax analysis.
Among the topics covered:
– UK Inheritance Law (legal and tax)
– testamentary interests of expatriates in the UK
– Can we minimise inheritance tax in the UK?
– Other important documents to prepare when living in the UK
– Tools that can predict and facilitate the resolution of French-English succession problems
Meet online on Tuesday 25th January at 5pm (London time)
You will have the opportunity to ask questions live. You can also send them upstream: [email protected]