BMW’s most powerful production car, the XM Label Red high-performance hybrid SUV, will cost more than $350,000 when it arrives in Australia later this year.
- 2024 BMW XM Label Red Prices and Specs
- Label Red adds 70kW and 200Nm to V8 hybrid system
- Special ‘Edition’ available for an extra $5700 with more red trim
- Priced at $344,200 plus road costs
He 2024 BMW XM Red Label it will be the most powerful production BMW ever sold in Australia when it arrives in local dealerships later this year.
The Label Red is the even more powerful version of the newhe The M Performance division’s first standalone car in four decades (since the 1978-81 M1) and its first plug-in hybrid.
For a premium of $46,300, the XM Label Red increases horsepower and torque from the 4.4-litre twin-turbo petrol V8 and electric motor from 480kW/800Nm in the standard model, up to 550kW/1000Nm.
BMW’s most powerful production car to date, the Label Red claims a 0-100 km/h sprint time of 3.8 seconds – half a second faster than the standard XM – and 83km of claimed electric driving range.
Under the skin, the Label Red appears unchanged from the regular car, with rear-biased variable all-wheel drive, a limited-slip rear differential, and adaptive suspension.
There’s active roll stabilization, which uses small electric motors to resist body roll in corners, and M Sport brakes with six-piston front and single-piston rear calipers.
The Label Red can be differentiated on the road through black exterior accents on the grille, side windows, bumpers, and 22- or 23-inch alloy wheels.
Along with the XM Label Red, a limited batch of XM Label Red Edition models will be available, with 30 examples coming to Australia from a global production run of 500 cars.
These vehicles can be distinguished by Frozen Carbon Black matte paint, more red exterior accents, unique alloy wheels, extended red and black leather upholstery, and a ‘1 of 500’ plaque on the cabin.
He 2024 BMW XM Red Label it is expected to be in Australian showrooms in late 2023.
Australian 2024 BMW XM Prices
- XM – $297,900
- XM Label Red – $344,200 (new)
- XM Label Red Edition – $349,900 (new)
Note: All prices above exclude en-route costs.
2024 BMW XM Standard Features:
- 480kW/800Nm twin-turbo V8 hybrid system
- 22-inch light-alloy wheels (23-inch available as a free option)
- Highlights of the ‘Night Gold’ exterior finish
- metallic paint
- Illuminated “kidney” grill outline
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 14.9-inch touchscreen infotainment with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, satellite navigation, digital radio
- head screen
- Bowers & Wilkins 1500 watt sound system
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Carbon fiber interior details
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Interior upholstery in merino leather
- Electrically adjustable front seats with heating, ventilation and massage function
- Heated center console, front armrest, rear seats
- Heated and cooled front cup holders
- ambient interior lighting
- BMW Digital Key Plus (allowing Apple iPhone users to lock and unlock doors)
- Driving Assistant Professional Package, which includes:
- Autonomous emergency braking
- lane keep assist
- Lane Centering Assist
- blind spot monitoring
- Front and rear cross traffic alert
- adaptive cruise control with stop and go
- Parking Assistant Professional Package, which includes:
- 360 degree camera with 3D view
- automatic parking
- Tire pressure monitoring
- AC charging up to 7.4 kW
- Five-year BMW service package
2024 BMW XM Label Red adds (about XM):
- 550kW/1000Nm twin-turbo V8 hybrid system
- Exterior accents in Shadow Line Black
- Merino leather upholstery in Black and Fiona Red
- Carbon fiber interior trim with red and blue accents
- BMW Individual metallic paint
2024 BMW XM Label Red Edition adds (over XM Label Red):
- BMW Individual Frozen Carbon Black exterior paint
- Kidney frame, rear diffuser and waistband inserts in Toronto Red
- 22-inch ‘922M’ Alloy Wheels in Jet Black with Red Accents
- Unique Merino leather with “exclusive contents” in Fiona Red/Black
- Plaque ‘1 of 500’ located in the cabin