Laxmi Mittal’s net worth, biography, age, wife, height, weight and many more details can be checked on this page. Mr. Laxmi Mittal is the Executive Chairman of ArcelorMittal and has a net worth of $18.3 1 billion (Rs 1,830 crore USD), that is, 1.33 lakh rupees in Indian rupees. A wise man once quoted “Hard work certainly goes a long way. A lot of people work hard these days, so you want to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you’re doing and what you set out to achieve.”
With such a strong belief and the enthusiasm to work harder, this man really deserves to be at the zenith of his career, he is none other than Mr. Laxmi Mittal. Indian steel magnate and one of the richest billionaires Mr. Laxmi Mittal is the second richest Indian. Also read the net worth details of, and . Take a look at Laxmi Mittal’s net worth from below…
Laxmi Mittal Wealth
Here, we’ll talk about Mr. Mittal’s businesses around the world, his passion, area of interest, and most importantly, his wealth and net worth. Mr. Laxmi Mittal is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chairman of “Arcelor Mittal” and will be the world’s largest steel manufacturer. Mr. Mittal started working in the steel business run by his father, but later founded LNM (Laxmi Niwas Mittal) Steel Company, which is now the multi-billion dollar global company with a capacity to produce 42.1 million tons of steel per year He is also a major stakeholder in Queens Park Rangers FC Football Club. Mr. Mittal serves on the board of directors of numerous companies, executive committees and councils around the world, including:
- The European Defense Aeronautics and Space Company,
- Goldman Sachs,
- Global Advisory Council of the Prime Minister of India,
- cleveland Clinic,
- world Steel Association,
- International Business Council of the World Economic Forum,
- Kellogg School of Management at North-western University in the USA, and
- Kazakhstan Foreign Investment Council.
Laxmi Mittal Net Worth
|Net worth (2023)||$18.3 billion|
|Net worth in USD||1,830 crores USD|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||1.33 lakh crores|
|Profession||Businessmen (CEO of ArcelorMittal)|
|Monthly Income And Salary||400 crores +|
|Annual income||4800 crores +|
|Born||June 15, 1950|
Mr. Laxmi Mittal’s net worth is estimated to be USD 18.3 billion, which in Indian currency is equivalent to approximately Lkah 1.33 crore Indian rupees. Mr. Mittal founded the Mittal Champions Trust to help Indian athletes excel in his fields. He also helped raise funds for Comic Relief in 2007.
Mr. Laxmi Mittal Assets:
House: Mittal knows how to make money and how to invest it. He owns several real estate properties including
- taj mittal: The luxurious residence in London is said to be built with the same marble that was used to build the Taj Mahal. The luxurious home has 12 bedrooms, a grand ballroom, a unique bejeweled pool, parking for 15+ cars, and various other luxury amenities. The mansion is the current residence of Mr. Mittal which he purchased for $128 million (Rs. 817.75 crore).
- Green Palace No. 6 : The luxurious 4-story mansion covering nearly 130,000 square feet, located in Kensington Gardens, England, was purchased by Mr. Mittal in the year 2008 as a gift for his son Aditya Mittal.
- Palace Gardens No. 9: Mr. Mittal bought this palace. Located in Kensington Gardens in the UK, Mittal bought this property for his daughter in 2008 for £70 million (533 crore rupees).
- Summer Palace: He also bought this mansion. Located on Millionaires Row in London; Mittal bought this luxurious mansion for £6.75 million in 1996.
- Bungalow no. 22: Located on elegant Aurangzeb Road in New Delhi, India, Mittal bought this opulent colonial bungalow for $7.5 million in 2005.
- Scotland home: Mittal bought this property in Perthshire, Scotland for £4 million. He tore it down and is spending nearly $23 million to rebuild a new home in its place.
- Penthouse Apartment: Located at 148-150 Old Park Lane in London, the luxurious penthouse is spread over 5,500 square feet. Mr. Mittal also owns the Hard Rock Cafe located in the building.
Mr. Mittal Auto Collection:
Yacht: Gizmon-Laden, this private luxury yacht covering 267.47 feet called Amevi was built for a prize of 150 million dollars in the year 2007. The yacht is used to host parties for celebrities and billionaire friends.
Jet: Mr. Mittal owns a private jet that is one of the most luxurious high-speed aircraft in the world.
Cars: Mr. Mittal owns a collection of 20 luxury cars ranging from Mercedes to BMW.
Vanity Van: Mr. Mittal owns two luxurious private vans that include a large bedroom, a kitchen, a living room, and many entertainment facilities.
Let’s take a look at Mr. Mittal’s salary breakdown:
- Annual: INR 146,716,608.
- Monthly: INR 12,226,384.
- Weekly: INR 2,821,473.
- Daily: INR 401,963.
Reliance on Mr. Laxmi Mittal Net Worth:
It is the largest steel manufacturer in the world. It is also said that every 5he produced car uses his company’s steel for production. Considering his current performance and the annual growth of the company as well as an individual, we can be very positive about his net worth, which will increase in the coming years.
About Mr. Laxmi Mittal:
This business tycoon is followed by several young entrepreneurs and is also the most influential person in the whole world. The following are the amazing facts about Mr. Mittal:
Don Laxmi Mittal was born on the 2North Dakota September 1950 in the state of Rajasthan, India. Her real name is Laxmi Niwas Mittal. He studied at Shri Daulatram Nopany Vidyalaya, Calcutta from 1957 to 1964. Mr. Mittal completed his B.Com graduation from Calcutta University.
Social causes and charitable trust:
Mittal Champions Trust: After noting that India won only a bronze medal at the 2000 Olympics and a silver at the 2004 Olympics, he thought that India is far behind in facilities for the world championships, so he built this confidence to help Indian athletes with world championships. class facilities.
The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) in Jaipur is an autonomous non-profit organization that established a University, in partnership with the Government of Rajasthan, in 2003.
He spent more than $78 million which is roughly INR 500 crore for the ceremony of his daughter who married an investment banker. The ceremony lasted 1 week.
In the end, we wish Mr. Laxmi Mittal a lot of success in the years to come!
What is the net worth of Laxmi Mittal?
Laxmi Mittal’s total net worth is around $18.3 billion (Rs.1.33 Lakh Crores).
What is the real age of Laxmi Mittal?
Currently, Laxmi Mittal is 72 years old (June 15, 1950).
What is the salary of Laxmi Mittal?
Laxmi Mittal earns an estimated salary of Rs 4800 crore per year.
What is Laxmi Mittal Hight?
Laxmi Mittal’s height is 1.75m (5′ 7″).
What is the name of Laxmi Mittal’s wife?
Laxmi Mittal Wife’s name is Usha Mittal.