Cambria Hotels, a luxury brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), continues to rapidly expand its sought-after
then cutting-edge accommodations throughout the Lone Star State with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Austin Uptown Near the Domain. The five-story, 135-room hotel is the second of three Cambria properties planned to open in the Texas capital, joining the Cambria Hotel Austin Airport and the future Cambria Hotel Austin Downtown. The brand also has locations in the Texas cities of Dallas, Houston, McAllen, Plano, Richardson and Southlake.
Located at 13205 Burnet Road, the new Cambria is ideally located in theAustin’s northwest corridor, providing guests with convenient access to regional offices for Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook and Dell. The property is also close to several local attractions, including the upscale Domain shopping center, Rock Rose entertainment district, Circuit of the Americas, and the University of Texas at Austin.
“Austin continually ranks as one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, and for good reason. From ‘Silicon Hills’ to a world-class arts and music scene, there is no shortage of opportunities for modern travelers and professionals, or the Cambria brand, in the capital of Texas,” said Janis Cannon, Choice’s senior vice president of exclusive brands. Hotels. . “As the Austin skyline continues to evolve,Don’t be prouder to leave our mark on the city in Austin’s second hub with another fantastic property, uniquely designed to connect business and leisure travelers to the creative hallmarks and unique experiences the capital is celebrated for. of the Lone Star State.”
The Cambria Hotel Austin Uptown Near the Domain features upscale amenities and affordable pleasures that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Indoor and outdoor multipurpose for productive work or relaxation, including a seasonal outdoor pool and sundeck.
- Locally inspired design and décor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding North Austin community.
- Contemporary and sophisticated rooms, complete with fashion-forward designer fixtures, abundant lighting, and plush bedding.
- Spa-inspired wraparound baths with Bluetooth mirrors.
- On-site dining at the Uptown Lounge, Kitchen & Cocktails, featuring freshly made food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, as well as grab-and-go options.
- More than 5,500 square feet of flexible meeting and event spaces.
- State of the art gym.
- Fast rewards, including bonus points, airline miles or premium coffee credits, and ridesharing through the personalized Your Extras welcome gift benefit for Choice Privileges members.
The newest Cambria was developed by MoPac Hotel Development, an award-winning company based in Texasbuilder and operator. There are currently 65 Cambria hotels open across the US in popular cities including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans and Phoenix, with nearly 70 hotels in the pipeline as of the end of the third quarter.