Following the recommendation of the World Travel & Tourism Council and the European Travel Commission to address a shortage of 1.2 million hospitality staff, hotels are seeking innovative technological and digital solutions to improve daily operations.
Thanks to the partnership between Bowo and HiJiffy, hoteliers can take advantage of a complete and intuitive guest relations platform enhanced with the most advanced conversational AI in hospitality.
HiJiffy’s Guest Communication Hub is used by over 1,600 hotels in over 50 countries around the world to automate and streamline communications. the vanguardThe AI that powers this solution is trained in hospitality and has the ability to self-learn. Available 24/7 in over 100 languages across all communication channels, it automatically resolves over 80% of guest inquiries on average, making it an ideal solution to help hotel staff to deal with queries.
Bowo’s Guest App is a web-based application that includes all the services and offers of the client hotel in one place for the convenience of guests: check-in, room directory, room service, reservation of activities and SPA, messaging snapshot, incident reports, city guide customization, digital press, loyalty program and more. The Guest App is a versatile tool for hoteliers to monitor communication, upselling, loyalty programs, and entertainment. Over 600 hotels in 17 countries use the Bowo Guest App to enhance the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
After the release of thisHotels using Bowo’s solution have access to the HiJiffy widget for guests to interact with, and all communications can be managed in the HiJiffy console, available through the Bowo Guest App back office: no additional cost.
HiJiffy’s console, integrated into the Bowo platform, is a unique platform that centralises, automates and measures guest communications. Your unified inbox streamlines messages across all channels, provides a clear overview of all inquiries, and generates reports with useful metrics and actionable insights.
Thanks to this integration, hoteliers can take advantage of a variety of benefits, including:
- Time savings for hotel staff: Conversational AI can automatically resolve most guest queries without staff involvement, allowing them to work on other tasks where human interaction adds the most value to the guest experience . It is particularly relevant now, during the current staff shortage in the industry, when staff availability is essential.
- Increase Direct Bookings: Access the additional tool, through the HiJiffy widget Bowo’s Guest app, to maximize profits throughout the guest journey, including custom upsell scenarios.
- Enhanced Guest Experience – Provide instant, personalized responses to guest inquiries 24/7 in over 100 languages.
- Centralized Guest Communications – Messages from multiple communication channels are streamlined into a unified inbox. Hoteliers can assign agents, add notes and tags to guests’ user profiles, and remove language barriers with machine translations.
- Increased Guest Satisfaction: By providing responsive, efficient, and personalized communications, hoteliers see increased customer retention, positive reviews, and referrals.
This week, Bowo and HiJiffy will exhibit their solutions at FITUR, the International Tourism Fair in Madrid, from January 18 to 21, 2023.