Now in its third year, the HW Finance Leaders Award celebrates the industry’s top finance executives who have weathered another record-breaking year in the housing sector and helped their organizations rise to the top. And this year’s list will be even stronger as the nomination categories have been separated into two.to welcome a broader group of nominees.
So what does it take to be among HW’s financial leaders? Eligible nominees must be corporate finance, capital markets or accounting executives within the mortgage origination or real estate brokerage spaces and will be selected based on financial management, strategic thinking and contribution to their organization.for more details on eligibility.
it was filled with massive talent in various sectors of housing. HW 2022 finance leaders included:
- financial director of thrive mortgagespearheaded Thrive’s initiatives around electronic RON closings, and as a result, Thrive is now one of the industry leaders in the percentage of closings that are done using this technology, allowing Thrive to close files more quickly, securely, and with virtually no post-closing conditions.
- fanny mae CFO It has become arguably one of the biggest players in home finance. since he joined In 2006, Halley demonstrated her leadership skills and assumed the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer in 2021.
- As Managing Director at JP Morgan is a capital markets facilitator who not only works hand-in-hand with JP Morgan’s non-bank clients, but also helps the firm deliver solutions from clients to transactions, structuring, syndication and financing across the board. the spectrum of RMBS and ABS assets.
- is highly focused as a growth-oriented CFO in sagent where you are helping your company innovate and navigate the world of fundraising and M&A.
- uwm Senior Vice President, Controller, He has more than 35 years of accounting experience and has spent the last 10 dedicating his knowledge to help guide strategic financial decisions at UWM.
- Senior Vice President of Business Development and Capital Markets Thought Leader at Delmar Mortgage She is adept at bringing her capital markets experience and understanding of rate data to originators to help interpret where the market is headed.
Ready to nominate someone for HW’s next class of financial leaders?before the January 27 deadline!