A new update has been released forin Switch, bringing the game to version 1.2.0. This update is quite substantial and actually makes some parts of the game easier than they were before. In particular, the difficulty level of several Nifelheim stages has been lowered; in some cases, that translates to an increased time limit, while in other cases players have more lives to complete each stage. There are also a handful of bug fixes, which should make things run a bit better! Full Nintendo Patch Notes can be found below:
version 1.2.0 (released Jan 10, 2023)
- The following Niflheim stage conditions have been changed to reduce the difficulty:
- Chapter 2 Verse 5 (Casual to Expert): 120 second time limit changed to 150 second time limit
- Chapter 3 Verse 4 (Casual to Expert): Two life increased to three life
- Chapter 5 Verse 2 (Casual to Expert): 150 second time limit changed to 180 second time limit
- Chapter 6 Verse 8 (Casual to Expert): Two life increased to three life
- Chapter 9 Verse 8 (Casual to Expert): 60 second time limit changed to 80 second time limit
- Chapter 10 Verse 1 (Casual to Expert): 140 second time limit changed to 160 second time limit
- Chapter 12 Verse 5 (Casual to Expert): One life increased to two lives
- The conditions for obtaining the “Tricolor Keys” needed to open the “Ancient Illustrated Book” have been made easier.
- The “Tricolor Keys” will be automatically available on the chapter selection screen once the “Gates of Hell” become accessible.
- Even if the player already has access to the Gates of Hell, or has already obtained one or two keys, they will automatically obtain the remaining keys when they go to the chapter selection screen after applying the update.
- Adjustments have been made to Golem Treasure Chests found in stages.
- The time limits have been increased and the difficulty has been reduced.
- Golem Chest’s fragmentation animation can now be fast forwarded with the B button.
- Adjustments have been made to reduce situations with poor camera visibility.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Fixed a bug in chapter 7 verse 5 that prevented progress when performing certain actions while controlling Cheshire.
- Fixed an issue with the “Hymn of Durga” accessory where its effect would not apply to some attacks.
- Fixed an issue where using Alruna’s “Bondage Whip (P or K * long press)” ability in certain situations would cause enemies to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue where weapons using “Inner Raven (J* long press)” with “Scarborough Fair” and “Love is Blue” would cause the player to significantly advance under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where Weapon switching animations would not play correctly immediately after using “Inner Raven (J* Long Press)” with the weapons “Scarborough Fair” and “Love Is Blue”.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Black Pearl Rain (Rotate L stick + S*)” for Infernal Demon “Kraken” to activate “Wink Slave” with abnormally high attack power.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Devil Rodin” to get stuck for a while when using “After Burner Kick (↑K* in the air)” continuously, immediately after getting up with an After Burner Kick (J・K*) former.
- Fixed a bug where Viola’s Raid Thrall could summon Inferno Demons in “Inferno Demon Prohibited Areas”.
- Fixed a bug with the hand symbol seen in Cutie J’s transformation sequence that can be seen in the Side Chapter.
- Fixed other issues to make the game more enjoyable to play.
*P is Punch, K is Kick, S is Shoot and J is Jump.
Time bayonet 3 released just a few months ago, Nintendo andThey have big plans for the future of the series! A spin-off game will be released soon, titled Bayonetta Origins: Cherry and the Lost Demon. Bayonetta Origins seems like a significant departure from previous games in the series, but supervising director Hideki Kamiya is . It remains to be seen if the spin-off will manage to live up to the but fans won’t have to wait too long to find out, as Bayonetta Origins will be released on March 17.
Are you happy with these changes for bayonet 3? Do you plan to see the spin-off in March? Let us know in the comments or share directly to Twitter atto talk about everything related to games!